RE: Problems with xfs_grow on large LVM + XFS filesystem 20TB size check

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Problems with xfs_grow on large LVM + XFS filesystem 20TB size check 2 failed
From: Lance Reed <lreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:40:08 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the quick response.

Actually, I was able to run an xfs_repair and all was well.(took 45 minutes...)

But I would love to be able to expand the XFS file system out to the max.

I guess I could expand it in < 2TB increments then maybe?

Thanks for the update and I will look around.

I did find this which I think is related.

Thanks again.

Lance