Aerotek

To: <aarora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-ext4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <suparna@xxxxxxxxxx>, <cmm@xxxxxxxxxx>, <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <suzuki@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Aerotek
From: "Bracy, Caron" <cbracy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:57:52 -0400
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

My name is Caron Bracy and I’m a recruiter for Aerotek Companies, the country’s largest privately held staffing service.  We are constantly networking with people in the technical markets and right now I am looking to hire a Verification Engineer/Manager for my client site in Bangalore, India.  After reviewing your profile, I wanted to know if you could possibly refer me someone who you think might be interested in hearing about an opportunity like this.  I can be reached at (408)367-6926 or by email at cbracy@xxxxxxxxxxx , please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions as well. I appreciate any assistance you can provide!

Best regards,

Caron Bracy

Recruiter

Aerotek Inc.

2099 Gateway Place Suite 750

San Jose, CA 95110

( Work: 408-367-6926

Fax: 408-367-6890

* E-mail: cbracy@xxxxxxxxxxx

People. Fit. Perfectly. ®

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.