RE: free space problem

To: "'David Chinner'" <dgc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: free space problem
From: Huszár Viktor Dénes <hvd@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:43:24 +0200
Cc: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: David Chinner [mailto:dgc@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 2:39 AM
To: Huszár Viktor Dénes
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx

> What is the error you are getting? Does 'dd if=/dev/zero of=/mntpt/file
> bs=512 count=1' work? If not, what's the error?  What's the output of 'df
> -h' and 'df -ih'? Output of 'xfs_info <mntpt>'?
Cheers,

Dave
--

Actually, from yesterday it started working again. So the xfs_info of
yesterday I can't send when it was not working. When it was not working, in

The problem was there for couple of days, we umounted and ran xfs_repair
several times, and we mounted it back and not even mkdir worked, or in 5-10
minutes we wrote few Gb space on the disk and still plenty of Gbs were free,
but it said: no space left on device. So if it appears again, I'll get back
to you guys.

Im really thankful for your help!

Viktor from Hungary, Budapest

database 2987 (20080331) __________