Confirm Your E-mail Address

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Confirm Your E-mail Address
From: "ksu.edu" <support@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 03:38:19 +1100
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear User,

 We wrote to you on 18th March 2008 advising that you change the
 password on your account in order to prevent any unauthorized
 account access following the network intrusion we previously
 communicated.

 we have found the vulnerability that caused this issue, and have
 instigated a system wide security audit to improve and enhance our
 current security, in order to continue using our services you are
 require
 to update you account details below.

 To complete your account verification, you must reply to this email
 immediately and enter your account details below.

 Failure to do this will immediately render your account
 deactivated from our database.

 We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during
 this
 period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for our
 customers and for the security of their data.
 our customers are totally secure

 Ksu Support Team