xfs options

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xfs options
From: Amandine AUPETIT <amandine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:19:57 +0100
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi :)

I have a 7tb XFS filesystem. The partition is supposed to stock big files between 2mo and 50mo. Quite no small files.

So i'm trying to adapt the mount option to what I need, and what I need is security. I want to be sure that NONE of the files will be lost, even if there's a power failure. For now, I just tried the noatime mount option, I know there is a lot of options, but I don't really understand what they stand for.

Do you have any suggestion to make my filesystem safer ?

Thanks

Amandine