Elizabeth & Deacon Samson,

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Elizabeth & Deacon Samson,
From: Elizabeth & Deacon Samson <Deacon.samson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 01:24:10
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Xparam2: 196.1.179.139
Xparm: clowforeversblog.free.fr
218 Brixton Hill,london
England-SW2 IRP
United Kingdom.

Dear In Christ,

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be
 treated as such. God is a spirit, and they that worship him must worship him
 in spirit and in truth. Based on this scripture, it became obvious
 that I should do the right thing if I must enter into the kingdom of God.

I am , Deacon Samson the legal adviser to late Mr. Mike &  Carol Hall,
 a God fearing and dedicated couple. They were very wealthy but had no
 child. They travelled to Patong-Thailand for Christmas holiday but met
 death on the 26th of December 2004 during the Tsunami disaster(
 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4153821.stm
As their legal adviser, before their death, the husband Mr. Mike Hall
 instructed me to write his WILL, because they had no child, he dedicated
 their wealth to God. They had a lot of landed properties houses
 Stocks/bonds, etc. According to their instruction.

According to the WILL, their assets should be given out to a ministry
 for the work of God. As their legal adviser, all the documents for the
 fund that are deposited with the Vault company are in my care. As a born
 again Christian , I have been reading my bible and I have to do what
 is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out the fund to the
 chosen ministry for the purpose of God's work as instructed by the owners
 before there death. After my fasting and prayers Today, I asked God to
 make his choice and direct me to an honest Christian or the chosen
 ministry that deserves this fund by his Grace. I then came across your
 address on the Internet.I appeal to you to use the fund wisely for things
 that will glorify the name of God.
Also, could you get back to me having visiting the above website to
 enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your
 understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to
 you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and
 decides to go public. In this regards, I will not hold back to say that
 the essence of this message is strictly for Charity.
May God bless you as you make up your mind to work for God.
Thanks.
Elizabeth & Deacon Samaon
Call me on +44-7045701758