Re: kernel 2.6.9-42ELsmp

To: Manoj Kumar Pradhan <manojkp80@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kernel 2.6.9-42ELsmp
From: Russell Cattelan <cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:48:20 -0500
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Manoj Kumar Pradhan wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to build my RH kernel for XFS dmapi support. I learnt from your
site that the correct kernel can be cvs checkout from oss.sgi.com. I tried
the procedure indicated there to do so, but i cant login to ':
psrever:cvs@xxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs' with password "cvs". It says connection timed
out.
Check your CVSROOT agin... the above line is not correct.
http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/source.html
Is there any other way to get the kernel?
Also I learnt that XFS dmapi is not supported on RHEL4, is it?
Is there any list of RHEL kernel releases which can support XFS with DMAPI
on x86_64 platforms?

The cvs tree on oss is not a rhel4 tree tho, it is a current linux release + latest xfs and kdb
Thanks,
Manoj

[[HTML alternate version deleted]]