Re: [zfs-discuss] ZFS, XFS, and EXT4 compared

To: "Jeffrey W. Baker" <jwbaker@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [zfs-discuss] ZFS, XFS, and EXT4 compared
From: "Cyril Plisko" <cyril.plisko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:25:04 +0300
Cc: zfs-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, linux-ext4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=s+WfQLKgbcC8mc9hUeWO2IoT2dPLAzyZ6zNqY52Cg5q3RHWLcgJeF9MteU4MmcdPU7kC6sm33Z1yRjQDTJnmDSmi4TRdTENEKNFm/cHwiMt6IPFnV2ohJGBY3etyhhIxo1pjM6fvXvpUP+krTnK45re8q1wr2YzYiti+2fs3zV0=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=m2wUnPxJFHv1XWc0WqfS+VJYsPy8iD7+9y9/O9MCMhDlhMuqL6iFlKo7qo+gwWGfhOOl+S+oQ6zjMpwqDwCoRIXEqE3X850v8pVanuQJwHrZfpBfEU/ct5bt8Q+LYkHUM4PPcAi79fgtcahcXIB2HwWTUFNz159t6txACloKnN0=
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jeffrey,

it would be interesting to see your zpool layout info as well.
It can significantly influence the results obtained in the benchmarks.