Vacancy For Online Payroll Representative

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Vacancy For Online Payroll Representative
From: "Kenneth Fabrics Ltd." <employment.dept@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:09:26 -0400
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
From The Desk Of The: Recruitment Manager
Mr Kenneth Holley
Kenneth Fabrics Limited.

Dear ,
  KENNETH FABRICS LTD.Is committed to global citizenship by operating in a
responsible and sustainable manner around the globe. As part of our Multi Level
Marketing scheme, we need capable hands to act as representative/book keeper in
the United Kingdom and Canada on the company?s behalf.

Kenneth Fabrics Ltd.. Is a new Store under KENNETH FARICS in India? We are into
supplies of Raw Materials. We are ranked No.1 among India private enterprises
with annual production capacity exceeding 1 million units sold everywhere in
India and exported to all over the world including UK, Mexico, Southeast Asia
countries and European countries. We have won a good reputation for
high-quality products, prompt delivery and close cooperation among our
customers.

We needs a representative in the United states, United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico,
Southeast Asia countries and European countries, to act as our Online Staff
through which our customers can pay outstanding bills owed by them to us in
your Region via Bank Wire Transfer.

                       JOB DESCRIPTION:

1. Receive payment from Clients by wire transfer and Cheques
2. Deduct 10% which will be your commission on each payment processed.
3. Forward the balance after deducting of 10% commission to offices which shall
be provided by you as soon as the fund becomes available.

                    HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN:

10% from each operation! For instance: you receive £ 5000 or $5000 via wire
transfer Or Cheques on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep £ 500 or
$500 (10% from £ 5000-$5000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission
will equal 10%. After creditable performance, your commission may be reviewed
for increment.

We are looking only for the Honest and Open ? Hearted Individual who satisfies
our requirements and glad to offer this job position to you. If our proposals
interest you, Do get back to us with your under listed detailed information;

Names:..................
Address:................
City:...................
Zip Code:...............