Re: [WARNING: VIRUS REMOVED]Returned mail: see transcript for details

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WARNING: VIRUS REMOVED]Returned mail: see transcript for details
From: gminc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:22:23 -0500 (EST)
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I
have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please
fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you,
I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to
resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail.atl.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=gminc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&id=1hcja779Z3Nl3oW2

[[HTML alternate version deleted]]