Re: What's wrong with XFS?

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: What's wrong with XFS?
From: Joe Bacom <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:35:36 -0600
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
The solution to Dave's problem seems obvious to me.  If you care about your
data and your hardware, buy a UPS with power conditioning, configure Linux to
show down when the battery gets low and enjoy the peace of mind knowing that
even if your away from your machine and the power goes off, the system will
take care of itself.

Joe

--
A Cringester who requested anonymity says when a friend ran
Microsoft BS (Baseline Security) Analyzer on a XP Pro SP2 machine,

Penguin: Linux version 2.6.16, 8010.09 BogoMips