PART- TIME JOB OFFER FROM Mrs Sharon J Marvelous Art Works

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PART- TIME JOB OFFER FROM Mrs Sharon J Marvelous Art Works
From: Mrs Sharon J Marvelous <cyricustex@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:18:58 +0100
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Marvelous Art Works company
23 Haymarket, London,SW1Y 4DG

Rc:122132

Hello,

My name is Mrs Sharon J Marvelous and I am an artist. I live in United
Kingdom, with my two kids,four cats, one dog and the love of my life. It is
definitely a full house. I have been doing artwork since I was a little child.
That gives me about 34 years of experience. I majored in art in high school and
took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or
airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating
artwork on the computer.I have been selling my art for the last 3 years and
have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines.I have sold
in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.I am always
facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to my
customers in the USA,they are always offering to pay with a money order,which
is difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in USA who will be working for me as a
partime worker and i will be willing to pay 10% percent for every
transaction,which wouldnt affect your present state of work,someone who would
help me receive payments from my customers in your country.I mean someone that
is responsible and reliable,because the cost of travelling
and getting payments is very expensive,i am working on setting up a branch over
there but that will take some time before i commence on that,so for now i need
a representative there who will be handling the payment aspect for me who will
receive payment on my behalf, cash them and send them to me before i release my
artwork to the buyer, that will ease me the stress of travelling to cash each
payment i get and it would also save me the cost of wasting money on
travelling.If you are interested,kindly get back to me as soon as possible at
cyricustex@xxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Mrs Sharon J Marvelous.