xfs_ncheck (actually xfs_db) eats a lot of memory and is killed

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xfs_ncheck (actually xfs_db) eats a lot of memory and is killed
From: Marcin Zajączkowski <mszpak@xxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:58:00 +0100
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

A few weeks ago I described problem with my file system (caused by a bug in kernel 2.6.17) - http://oss.sgi.com/archives/xfs/2006-11/msg00271.html

Recently I've got rescue CD with xfs_progs in version 2.8.11 and tried to repair it. xfs_repair gave me about 150 files with names like inode numbers in /lost+found and 1500 "normal" named files in its subdirectory. I've tried to use "xfs_ncheck -i inode /dev/hdX" to got names corresponding with specified inode(s), but program had been runing several minutes, xfs_db had eaten all available memory (768MB) and was killed by system (whole system hung too). The second time I killed it (kill -15) when it ate whole available memory.
My file system has about 6GB and is filled with 95%.

Am I doing something wrong with xfs_db?
Is there any easier way to restore my files?

Btw, xfs_check shows two lines:
link count mismatch for inode 1572882 (name ?), nlink 16, counted 15
link count mismatch for inode 2102297 (name ?), nlink 2, counted 3
Can it be reason for strange xfs_db behavior?

Thanks for help
Marcin