JOB OFFER

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: JOB OFFER
From: PAUL SMITH <paulz_smith01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:32:47 +0100 (CET)
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sir/Madam,

      PART TIME JOB OFFER FOR YOU

 I am Mr PAUL SMITH and I own a company Based on Chinese and
African textile and  fabric material in Hong kong ,I'm in search for a
trustworthy  representative in USA that can help as a  link between me
and my clients  over there.I would like to know if your are interested
to work from  home for us SMITH MFG CO LTD.

 Urgently i need a representative in  the states,that will work online
from home and get paid weekly without leaving or  affecting your
present job? My Company produces various clothing  materials, batiks, assorted
fabrics  and traditional costumes.We have  clients we supply weekly in
the states and my clients make payments for  our supplies every week in
form of money orders or cashiers check which are not readily  cashable
outside the US or Canada,so  I need a honest and sincere  individual in
the States to work as my representative and assist me in  processing
the payments from our clients and I will pay him/her 10% per  each payment
recieved on my behalf,you are likely to recieve payments once per week.

     AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO TAKE CARE OFF

 Receive payments from my patronizing  customers in the States on my
behalf and get it cashed at your bank, then deduct 10% from the total
funds recieved as your  workmanship and  forward the balance to me Via
Western Union Money Transfer.(the  transfer charges should also be
deducted from the total amount your  sending to me) or a Bank Transfer

 Sheryl Shavers (my former representative has moved to  Germany with
her family) Our payments will be issued out in your name  and sent to your
contact
address. So all I need is to forward your  information to my numerous customers
in the states and they will  contact you before they issue payment in form
of money order  to you.

 Hope to get a favourable reply ,accepted to be my rep and get back to
me with the following informations in this format.

First name:
Last name :
Full  Address/city/state/zip code :
Tel numbers:
Sex :
Date of birth :
Are you employed/self employed?
Do you have a checking account?

 I will need this informations from  you for my record,also if you
require more information and photo of me, do not hesitate to contact me,i will
give you a call asap.

 Thanks and God bless.
    PAUL SMITH