: INQUIRY

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: : INQUIRY
From: "Mr.Yung Jun" <jun1_yung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Oct 2006 23:24:58 -0300
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Friend,
I am Mr.Yung Jun,we are a group of business men who deal on import andexport
raw materials into canada,america and europe. We are searching for
representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to ourcostumers
in the canada,america and europe as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we willbe very
glad. Please contact us for more information.Subject to your satisfaction you
will be given the opportunity tonegotiate your mode of which wewill pay for
yourservices as our representative in canada,america and europe.
Regards.

Mr.YUN JUN
Manager.CMIEC.CH
China Metallurgical