CONGRATULATIONS FROM BMW LOTTERY PROMO

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS FROM BMW LOTTERY PROMO
From: BMW 2006 PROMO <bmw.2006.promo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:56:12 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:56:09 +0200 (CEST)

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT BMW
Automobiles
Auto House Beethoven Beethovenstraat 405V.
Amsterdam Netherlands.
http://www.bmw.nl/nl/nl/

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
950,000.00 Euros(Nine hundred and fifty thousand Euros) only and a brand new
BMW 5 Series Car from International programs held today the 26th of October
2006 in Amsterdam the Netherlands.

Description of prize vehicle;

Year: 2006
Model: 530iA
Color (exterior/interior): Black Sapphire Metallic/Black Leather
Mileage: 5
Transmission: Automatic 5 Speed
w/ski bag, am fm stereo with single in dash compact disc player.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email
addresses drawn from all the continents of the world wich you was selected.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the Netherlands Gaming Board and also Licensed
by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This
promotional lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the
public.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary claims
department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your prize.

BMW LOTTERY CLAIMS DEPARTMENT HOLLAND.
7 DOCK WAY, SEFTON BUSINESS PARK
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.
MR. RUUD VAN WESTERHOFF
Email: bmwenquries@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +31 (0) 649 851 120
Fax: + 31 (0) 205 241 417

Contact your fiduciary agent on phone and please provide them with your winning
secret pin code
X7DSART2005 and your Reference Number BMW:2551256003/23. You are also advised
to send the under listed informations to them so that they can process your
claims without delays.

1.Name in full.--------------------------------------------
2.Address.-------------------------------------------------3.Nationality.---------------------------------------------
4.Age.-------------------------------
5.Occupation.----------------------------------------------
6.Telephone Nubmer.----------------------------------------
7.Present Country.-----------------------------------------
8.Short comment on our products. [optional]. -

Congratulations again from all our staffs and thank you for being part of our
promotional program.

Mr. Chris Blee
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT