Bank of America : Re-Enter Your Details For Confirmation

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Bank of America : Re-Enter Your Details For Confirmation
From: Bank Of America <Account.Servive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:09:43 +0200
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Bank of America

Dear Customer,

Re-confirm your information online to enable us validate your information on our database. To allow this validation effective, you are requested to go through the online validation form below.

http://www.bankofamerica.com/index.cfm?/validation.form

We are committed to improving our Online service.

Bank Of America
Accounting Department,
Bank of America and its Affiliates.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
For assistance, log in to your Bank Of America Online account and choose the "Help" link on any page.

Bank Of America ID # 16000252947