URGENT COMPENSATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORTS

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: URGENT COMPENSATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORTS
From: Kelly Trotter <kellytrotter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:17:50 +0200
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
DEAR FRIEND

CONGRATULATIONS.

I'M HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS IN GETTING THOSE FUNDS TRANSFERRED
UNDER THE CO-OPERATION OF A NEW PARTNER FROM PARAGUAY. PRESENTLY I'M IN
PARAGUAY BUT BY NEXT WEEK I WILL BE IN CHINA FOR INVESTMENT PROJECTS WITH MY
OWN SHARE OF THE TOTAL SUM.

MEANWHILE,I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME IN
TRANSFERRING THOSE FUNDS DESPITE THAT IT FAILED US SOME HOW.

NOW CONTACT MY LAWYER, HIS NAME IS GEORGE EMMANUEL ON HIS E-MAIL ADDRESSS:
barrigeorge2@xxxxxxxxx ASK HIM TO SEND YOU THE TOTAL SUM OF $600.000.00 WHICH I
KEPT FOR YOUR COMPENSATION FOR ALL THE PAST EFFORTS AND ATTEMPTS TO ASSIST ME
IN THIS MATTER. I APPRECIATED YOUR EFFORTS AT THAT TIME VERY MUCH. SO FEEL FREE
AND GET IN TOUCH WITH MY LAWYER AND INSTRUCT HIM WHERE TO SEND THE AMOUNT TO
YOU.

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE IT SO THAT WE CAN SHARE THE JOY
AFTER ALL THE SUFFERNESS AT THAT TIME. IN THE MOMENT, I AM VERY BUSY HERE
BECAUSE OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECTS WHICH ME AND THE NEW PARTNER ARE HAVING AT
HAND.

FINALLY, REMEMBER THAT I HAD FORWARDED INSTRUCTION TO THE LAWYER ON YOUR BEHALF
TO SEND YOU THE MONEY AS SOON AS YOU REQUEST FOR IT.

SO FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH GEORGE EMMANUEL HE WILL SEND THE AMOUNT TO
YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY,BEAR IN MIND THAT THE $600,000.00 WAS IN CONFIRMABLE BANK
DRAFT

REGARDS,
MR KELLY TROTTER.
GEORGE EMMANUEL EMAIL; barrigeorge2@xxxxxxxxx  or  barristergeorge2@xxxxx