STEEL PRODUCT EXPORTER FROM MUMBAI [INDIA]

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: STEEL PRODUCT EXPORTER FROM MUMBAI [INDIA]
From: "Pravin Sanghvi [ BKC - METAL EXPORTER { MUMBAI ( INDIA ) } ]" <pravin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:48:14 +0530
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

BHARATKUMAR & COMPANY

79,C.P. Tank, Road, Ganjawala Building, Mumbai: 400004

MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.

TEL: +91 22 67438150/66394794/   FAX : 22428479

       Email ID: pravin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                               web: www.bhartkumar.in

To,

    Dear Sir.

   We are glad to introduce ourselves as stockist, suppliers and exporters of various steel products like pipe, tubes, sheets, plates, circles, fittings, etc as per buyer?s requirements. We have attached our complete products and work list with these letter so we request you to read it accordingly and forward us your regular requirements of steel raw materials and give us a chance to serve you the best in time, rates, and quality.

   Hope we can maintain a good balance with each other for our regular business and can reach a milestone in regular business.

We are waiting for your regular enquiries and are eager to become one of your registered and approved vendor.

    Best Regards.

    Pravin Sanghvi.

    Bharatkumar & Co.