IN RE: BRUNEI ROYAL FAMILY

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IN RE: BRUNEI ROYAL FAMILY
From: "Prince Musa Bolkiah." <princemusa007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:32:27 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Comrade,
  I will save your time by not amplifying my extended Royal Family history,i am
Prince Musa Fayad Bolkiah of Brunei, much of our family tussles has already
been disseminated by the international media during the controversial dispute
that erupted between my father and his stepbrother, the sultan of Brunei Sheik
Muda Hassanal Bolkiah. As you may know from the international media, the sultan
had accused my father of financial mismanagement and impropriety of US$14.8
billion dollars.

  This was as a result of the Asian financial crisis that made my father's
company AMEDEO DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (ADC) and government owned BRUNEI INVESTMENT
COMPANY (BIC) to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in office. However my
father was kept under house arrest, his bank accounts and private properties
including a crude oil export refinery were later confiscated by the sultanate.
Furthermore during this unfortunate period, I was advised to evacuate my
immediate family outside the sultanate to avoid further prosecution from the
sultan and his security operatives, but before I could do that I was placed
under house arrest by the Sultan and I had no access to phone, but I have a
Palm V hand-held computer from which I am sending you this mail as some of the
guards here are still loyal to me.

  Before my incaceration, I went ahead to dispatch some disguised fund out of
Brunei with the assistance of a foreign diplomat who now resides in Europe.
  The funds has now been deposited as valuables into different private security
and trust company for safe keeping abroad.

  On declaration of a genuine intention to assist me safe guard these funds
since you are in the clear, do contact me fast so that I will let you know the
necessary steps you shall be parting with a share of these fund once you can
carryout this successfully.

  Abide by absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust while looking
forward to your prompt reply towards a swift conclusion of this business
transaction.

  His Excellency,
  Prince Musa Bolkiah.