CFP: Linux 2007 File System & IO Workshop

To: linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-ext4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, reiserfs-list@xxxxxxxxxxx, ext2-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-ide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ocfs2-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-scsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CFP: Linux 2007 File System & IO Workshop
From: Ric Wheeler <ric@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:40:46 -0400
Cc: lsf07pc@xxxxxxxxxx
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On February 12-13, we have put together a combined Linux file system & IO 2-day workshop in San Jose, CA. Note that the USENIX File System and Storage Technologies conference follows us in the same venue, so we hope to get some interaction between the two groups as well as leverage the USENIX people to help us get this done.

For more information, please see:

http://www.usenix.org/events/lsf07/

Please direct question to the program committee members. If you want to hit all of us in one go, you can use:

lsf07pc@xxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

ric

* *