Second attempt To Bring it ot You

To: <linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Second attempt To Bring it ot You
From: "Damian Hutchins" <899marcus@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:27:55 -0400
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Good day Linux-xfs-bounce!!!
ABOUT US.

We are small new firm engaged in export of goods to overseas
outside my country.We have won various small exports contract at one
time or the other, recently we were (engaged) contracted to supply
financial programs for market analyzing, management project software
in Japan which was successfully done.

Unfortunately we have faced some difficulties while receiving payment
for our software in our country as need 10-30 days to get a payment
from your country. We do not have so much time to accept wire transfers
and can't accept cashiers checks and money orders as well.
So we need your help to accept this payments in your country faster.

CAREER POSITION:
This is an entry level opportunity in the field of financial services.
Our financial professionals work with clients to help them achieve their
many financial goals such as saving on taxes.

REQUIREMENTS:
- 18 - 80 years old
- basic computers and internet knowlege
- about 3 free hours per day

SALARY: (1000-3000 AUD per week plus 2000AUD monthly wage)

If you are interesting, please send your resume in e-mail our Managers.
uasw-group@xxxxxxxx
Sincerely,
Leonid Kozlov
P.R.O.