RE: accidently deleted files from directory

To: "'Olaf Frączyk'" <olaf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Timothy Shimmin'" <tes@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: accidently deleted files from directory
From: "gert wohlgemuth" <wohlgemuth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 01:19:32 -0700
Cc: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yeah like always (it would be boring afterwards)

1. our file size is between 100k - 20 GB
2. we have tons of these files...
3. we have all kind of files from xls,xml,bz2 to special files from
scientific machines.

In short we gave up and considering it a loss and a lesson for the future.

At least I get now the money for a backup server with some space...

Thx for all your help!

gert