RE: cache_purge: shake on cache 0x5880a0 left 8 nodes!?

To: "'Paul Slootman'" <paul@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: cache_purge: shake on cache 0x5880a0 left 8 nodes!?
From: "Barry Naujok" <bnaujok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:49:13 +1000
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Paul,

Do you still have the filesystem with the undeletable directory?

If so, can you run xfs_db and email me the contents of that directory?

The commands would be:

xfs_db> blockget -n
xfs_db> ncheck lost+found.x
        <inum> lost+found.x/.
xfs_db> inode <inum>
xfs_db> p

# if not a shortform directory, ie. the above does not output
  "u.sfdir2.etc", do the following sequence for all the blocks
  in the extent map, or at least offset 0 and 8388608 if they
  exist:

xfs_db> dblock <n>
xfs_db> p

With this output, I should be able to recreate a similar
directory and test xfs_repair for problems.

Thanks,
Barry.