Nathan Scott wrote:
1) Since dir_hash_add can be called for both V1 and V2 directories its
second parameter type xfs_dir2_dataptr_t should be neutral.
2) In dir_hash_add when dup is set, do you still need to add to the
nextbyhash by list?
3) The following statement in longform_dir2_rebuild looks odd.
Besides, FWIW, you can match "/."
On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 11:58:52AM +1000, Barry Naujok wrote:
This patch addresses the following xfs_repair issues:
The libxfs cache stuff looks good to me. Maybe Madan can cast
an eye over the repair changes for ya?
if (p->name == '/' || (p->name == '.' &&
(p->namelen == 1
|| (p->namelen == 2 && p->name == '.'))))
if (((p->name == '/' || p->name == '.') &&
p->namelen == 1) ||
(p->name == '.' && p->name == '.' &&
p->namelen == 2))
4) Related to items 2&3, shouldn't the code be skipping duplicate entries?
5) Can we do anything to minimize the do_error calls in
longform_dir2_rebuild? Seems like on a full file system, while
rebuilding say the root directory, matters can get wacky - The directory
is being rebuilt and we have no further room. Sounds like that this how
it has been....