PARTIAL TAKE 944409 - DMAPI bulkstat optimisations

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, sgi.bugs.xfs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PARTIAL TAKE 944409 - DMAPI bulkstat optimisations
From: nathans@xxxxxxx (Nathan Scott)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:36:09 +1000 (EST)
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ensure we specify the type of bulkstat call we will issue
(uninited variable).

Date:  Tue Jul 25 13:31:08 AEST 2006
Workarea:  chook.melbourne.sgi.com:/build/nathans/xfs-linux
Inspected by:  vapo

The following file(s) were checked into:
  longdrop.melbourne.sgi.com:/isms/xfs-kern/xfs-linux-melb

Modid:  xfs-linux-melb:xfs-kern:26601a
dmapi/xfs_dm.c - 1.16 - changed
http://oss.sgi.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/xfs-linux/dmapi/xfs_dm.c.diff?r1=text&tr1=1.16&r2=text&tr2=1.15&f=h

Rework DMAPI bulkstat calls in such a way that we can directly extract
inline attributes out of the bulkstat buffer (for that case), rather
than using an (extremely expensive for large icount filesystems) iget
for fetching attrs.

Workarea:  chook.melbourne.sgi.com:/build/nathans/xfs-linux
Inspected by:  vapo

The following file(s) were checked into:
  longdrop.melbourne.sgi.com:/isms/xfs-kern/xfs-linux-melb

Modid:  xfs-linux-melb:xfs-kern:26602a
xfs_itable.c - 1.141 - changed
http://oss.sgi.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/xfs-linux/xfs_itable.c.diff?r1=text&tr1=1.141&r2=text&tr2=1.140&f=h
xfs_itable.h - 1.49 - changed