oops with CentOS 4.3 / xfs / nfsd

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: oops with CentOS 4.3 / xfs / nfsd
From: Andrew Elwell <andrewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:29:21 +0100
Cc: maciej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Folks,

We've migrated some of our storage servers to CentOS 4.3 and are seeing
lockups. It *could* be hardware I know, and I'm scheduling downtime to
run memtest86+ ASAP.

Overview:
2* LPFC HBA's connecting to our SAN,
dm setup for multipath to see 4*1.6TB trays
each tray as a PV in lvm2 sanvg
xfs on a 3T lv
NFS exported out as /export/work

using the 2.6.9-34 centosplus SMP kernel (3GHz P4 with hyperthreading
enabled)

what we normally (~once a day) is simply

do_IRQ: stack overflow: 416
 [<c0107a27>]

on the console and nothing else. (needs a cold reboot)

Having installed netdump (nice tool btw) we got a different error
yesterday that looks xfs / nfsd related...

(attached)

any help in progressing this would be much appreciated -

Andrew