Re: dmapi support for xfs on fedora core 5?

To: Jeff Hardy <linuxrlz@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: dmapi support for xfs on fedora core 5?
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:29:37 -0500
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jeff Hardy wrote:
Hello, is there any quick howto on how to setup dmapi
support on the xfs on fc5? I have mounted xfs with no
problem, but running a program calling dm_init_service
fails. I can't seem to find any references to how to
setup dmapi support.

I don't think dmapi kernel support is in fc5.... you'd probably need to start w/ the cvs kernel from oss.sgi.com, or suse (or a custom fc5 kernel....)

-Eric