Case C622187 (Returned mail: see transcript for details)

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Case C622187 (Returned mail: see transcript for details)
From: clarify@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 02:06:49 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Case C622187 created.

Thank you for your e-mail. This is an automatic reply to inform you
that we have created a case identifier for your request, which
appears above and in the subject line of this e-mail.

If you would like to send additional information about your request to
us, please reply to this message. We will then automatically link your
new message to your existing case identifier.

If you call our Customer Support Center at (213) 740-5555 regarding
this request, please refer to your case identifier when speaking with
a support representative.

Should you have an urgent issue, such as a network or system failure,
please call our Customer Support Center now.