Re: Updated sysctl documentation take #2

To: Diego Calleja <diegocg@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Updated sysctl documentation take #2
From: "Randy.Dunlap" <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:41:00 -0700
Cc: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, akpm@xxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx, ecki@xxxxxxxxxxxx, lkml@xxxxxx
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 8 Jun 2006 00:18:06 +0200 Diego Calleja wrote:

> El Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:06:53 -0700,
> "Randy.Dunlap" <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
>
> > OK, that's all for the README file.  I'll look at the rest of it
> > sometime this week.  I don't think that it's quite ready to be merged.
>
> Thank's for your review, altought I didn't though someone was to review
> so deeply a documentation patch ;) I've gone through all the files and
> fixed the 72-col limit and everything I could. I've updated the patch
> http://terra.es/personal/diegocg/sysctl-docs

Here are some more comments for you.

1.  There are quite a few lines (17) ending with ^M (carriage return)
that should be removed.

2.  Lines like this one should end with a period (full stop):

+This file is SPARC-only

3.  I would put this comment near the top of each file, not at
the end:

+PLEASE KEEP THIS FILE ORDERED ALPHABETICALLY.

Other than that, it's looking good to me.

Thanks,
---
~Randy