Re: Fix for endian macros on FreeBSD

To: Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fix for endian macros on FreeBSD
From: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 07:06:09 +1000
Cc: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, May 27, 2006 at 09:22:56AM -0400, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OK, I finally figured things out, and fixed the endian
> macros for FreeBSD in xfsprogs, and got a mkfs.xfs
> which does not generate a scrambled superblock.
>
> Can you commit this fix to CVS?

Will do.  It seems to me the HAVE_SWABMACROS macro is no longer
useful, can you try a build with that #define removed from your
freebsd.h please (and also the 3 INT_SWAPXX macros removed)? As
you're now defining __swabXX in terms of bswapXX, pretty sure
those are all redundant - let me know.

cheers.

--
Nathan