slow reading problem

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: slow reading problem
From: "Jeroni Brunet" <jeroni@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 18:57:42 +0200
Sender: xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
hi, I've got a problem with one of my xfs partitions on linux. I've got 3
partitions with xfs filesystem and one of them is very slow on reading data
(about 5Mb/s) with large files. The other ones work correctly and on writing
all of them work correctly (at about 30 - 40 MB/s).  This partition has
140GB and about 50GB of free space, then I believe it's not a fragmentation
problem. Can you give me any answer? I've tried to do "xfs_repair" but
nothing changes.

PD: the "broken" partition is located on the same disk as a good one, the
hardware is ok (also hdparm gives good results on all disks tested with
cache and without it and the parameters are all the same and they are

[[HTML alternate version deleted]]