xfs_growfs - question

To: <linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: xfs_growfs - question
From: "JaniD++" <djani22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 12:55:56 +0200
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, list,

I plan to use xfs_growfs to grow my 8 TB fs to 13 TB.
Is there a way to "save" some information during the xfs_growfs works to be
able to "undo" the operation if it fails?
I will reach some limitation about 32/64 bit , and >2TB devices.
My 8TB fs is full, and contains a lot of important data, what i cannot
backup.

It is safe to run it with strace?

What is the best and recommended way?

Another theme:

I have a frequent , but not exactly reproducible bug what causes this:

Phase 6 - check inode connectivity...
        - resetting contents of realtime bitmap and summary inodes
        - ensuring existence of lost+found directory
        - traversing filesystem starting at / ...
rebuilding directory inode 128
        - traversal finished ...

Always the #128, on all of my xfs filesystems!

Kernel 2.6.15.7, but this was found on previous versions too.

Thanks a lot!
Janos