Re: Polish translation for xfsprogs and update for attr

To: Jakub Bogusz <qboosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Polish translation for xfsprogs and update for attr
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:26:42 -0600
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jakub Bogusz wrote:
Hello,

I made Polish translation for xfsprogs package, it's available at

http://qboosh.cs.net.pl/pl.po/xfsprogs-2.7.11.pl.po

(to be added as po/pl.po to package, then pl should be added to LINGUAS
in Makefile)
I noticed that xfsprogs.pot included in package is outdated, and even
XGETTEXTFILES list in po/Makefile is out of date...
Attached patch (xfsprogs-po.patch) updates XGETTEXTFILES and fixes
"initializer is not constant" errors, which appear when building xfsprogs
with gettext support (at least using gcc 4.x).

I've also updated pl.po for attr 2.4.28 - patch attached
(attr-pl.po-update.patch).
BTW: attr.pot included in attr-2.4.28 package is outdated too.

Thank you Jakub -

Nathan usually handles this stuff, so it may not get rolled in until he gets back from a trip. But it's very appreciated, thank you!

-Eric (who should read up on i18n some day!)