Re: RHEL ES 4

To: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RHEL ES 4
From: Rob Thompson <rthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:07:11 -0600
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
This is in fact a 120 TB (not GB) filesystem that I am trying to build.

What I am attempting to do is to take 80 1.6 TB arrays ((8 x 250 GB Raid
5 arrays) 10 arrays from 8 seperate SAN's). Use LVM to make one large
volume, then use xfs to format and mount this as a single filesystem.

Any advice - or gotcha's would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob