segfault using xfs_db -c frag -r /dev/hda4

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: segfault using xfs_db -c frag -r /dev/hda4
From: David Arendt <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:46:14 +0200
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Well I am experiencing a segmentation fault when using the above command. freesp works perfectly. If I specify frag -<some argument not displaying files, directories or symlinks> frag seems to work correctly. The files on this filesystem are rather big (avg 30GBytes/file), but a low number of files (10 files). dmesg doesn't show any unusual error messages. Also xfs_repair -n /dev/hda4 doesn't show any anomaly.

The used versions are:

Kernel (compiled from source): 2.6.13.2
Xfs-Progs (compiled from source): xfsprogs-2.6.36.src.tar.gz

Any ideas what could be wrong ?

Feel free to contact me if you need more information.

Thanks in advance.

Bye,
David Arendt