xfsdump and tar on same tape

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: xfsdump and tar on same tape
From: Xavier Poirier <xpoirier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:46:53 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
hi,

I want to make a backup of my two filesystems witch are:

/ (EXT2)
/home (XFS)

I want to do an XFSDUMP of /home with no-rewind capabilities of the
tape and add next a TAR of / to the end.
The problem is that I cannot read TAR archive of the tape (xfsdump
read without problem), I don't know the number session to go on the tape.
Any idea?

Xavier

Ce courriel est envoyé au travers de l' interface IMP: ch-bourg01.fr
Ce message a été passé automatiquement à l' antivirus
This email have been sent through   Imap Mail Program: ch-bourg01.fr
This message have been scanned with an antivirus scanner