Re: Find file for inode

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Find file for inode
From: Markus Meyer <mm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:16:38 +0200
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On [Sat, Aug 20 17:54], Federico Sevilla III wrote:

Hi Federico,

I was a tad too quick with that reply. In hindsight, I'm not sure if the
procedure in the Badblocks HOWTO that you linked to can or cannot be
done with XFS. Maybe there's something that can be conjured up using
xfs_db(8). We can wait for the XFS experts to chime in.

So far I'm running "badblocks" until the experts wake up and had their
first coffee. Thx.

Cheers,
--
Markus Meyer - encrypted email preferred -> GPG: B87120ED