XFS links

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: XFS links
From: Nick I <clusterbuilder@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:31:44 -0600
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I work on a Web site at www.clusterbuilder.org.  The site highlights a
broad spectrum of high performance computing related technologies.  It
has links to reviews, comparisons, pricing and other information
related to the many HPC solutions available. The site also allows for
you to complete one request-for-quote form and have multiple hardware
vendors of your choice provide pricing quotes to you.

We need knowledgeable cluster users to submit sites that have proved a
valuable resources to them.  One particular area that we want to make
sure is complete are file systems, which XFS is listed under. Please
take a minute and submit additional links associated with  XFS, File
systems or other areas that will benefit the HPC community. (To submit
content for the site, click on the Submit Content section on
www.clusterbuilder.org).

Thank you for your help.

Nick