Request xfsprog patches for cross-compiling for Xscale

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Request xfsprog patches for cross-compiling for Xscale
From: Qin Mikore Li <oldmoonster@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:26:13 +0800
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, XFS folks and experts,

With following two patches, I got xfs-1.2.0 run on redhat9 with
linux-2.4.19 kernel, and the xfsprogs I used is the latest version
from 1.3.1 release.

linux-2.4.19-core-xfs-1.2.0.patch
linux-2.4.19-xfs-1.2.0.patch

Now, I am trying to porting above kernel from x86 to arm based Xscale
platform, and would like to know whether or not there is a patch for
cross-compiling xfsprog(app) for Xscale that of the host is x86/redhat
9. It seems the porting of xfsprog is more difficult than kernel
porting, but I don't think I am so lucky to be the first one in the
world to do such a work.

Could you help?

Thanks

QL