cvs server

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: cvs server
From: Stewart Stafford <scstafford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:58:37 -0500
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Is the cvs server up?  I am unable to update xfs-cmds.

cvs [update aborted]: connect to oss.sgi.com(192.48.159.27):2401 failed: Connection refused

I have also been having periodic problems with this mailing list. On or around April 19 I stopped receiving emails. I queried the mailing list to see if I was subscribed and apparently I dropped. I re-subscribed again, yet I am still not getting any emails.

I am also posting this to see if it will help my problem.

Thanks,

Stew