Architecture specific headers

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Architecture specific headers
From: KrishnaPradeep Tamma <krishnapradeep@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:50:06 -0500
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
We are experimenting with XFS on Linux X86. We found that super block
has endian problems and need to use xsf_xlatesb to convert to X86.

Now we got similar problem with log header. We tried to read the first
log block and match with XLOG_HEADER_MAGIC_NUM. But we are getting a
different number.

Does the log structure also need some endian conversion?

Could some tell which function should we use to convert the same?

Thanks
Pradeep