Re: 答复: 答复: how can i get back my xfs partrition?

To: 吉佳盛 <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 答复: 答复: how can i get back my xfs partrition?
From: Anders Saaby <as@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:02:45 +0100
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Monday 14 March 2005 20:17, 吉佳盛 wrote:
> the disk array is in rebuilding progress. i will repair the blockdev right
> first.

OK, good.

> after rebuild the array, shall I run the badblocks command?
> what will going on? what should I do  to get back the partrition?

Yes, run the badblocks command when the rebuild is done. If it runs though the
set without errors you should be able to run xfs_repair and mount.

If it fails... I guess you get to keep the pieces... :/

--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards - Meilleures salutations

Anders Saaby
Systems Engineer
Cohaesio A/S - Maglebjergvej 5D - DK-2800 Lyngby
Phone: +45 45 880 888 - Fax: +45 45 880 777
Mail: as@xxxxxxxxxxxx - http://www.cohaesio.com