Re: incorrect quota usage

To: Nathan Scott <nathans@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: incorrect quota usage
From: David Dougall <davidd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:52:25 -0700 (MST)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
You are correct.  When I did the quotaoff first and then remounted, it
fixed the problem.
Also, it appears likely that all of the corruption happened at once and
people just started reporting the problems later.  So I do not believe it
is an ongoing bug in the system, just a one-time corruption.
Thanks so much.
--David Dougall