[Fwd: Re: Courier Imap 3.0.7 rpmbuild fails with xfs->lvm2->md1]

To: courier-imap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Courier Imap 3.0.7 rpmbuild fails with xfs->lvm2->md1]
From: Kai Leibrandt <k_leibrandt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:53:00 +0200
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Sam,

here's what I got from Nathan on the linux-xfs mailing list. As I have no idea what maildiraclttest does, nor can make sense of strace output, I was hoping you could help us out here...
Gzipped strace output of maildiraclttest attached.

thanks in advance,

Kai.
(repeat send so this is on the two lists as well)