recover files

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: recover files
From: Luca Marinucci <lmarinucci@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:38:31 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
hi

I made a big mistake when I wanted to remove a
partition. unfortunately I reformatted my xfs-home
partition with ext2. I changed the filesystem again
back to xfs but I cant recover the files (xfs_repair).

I can access the raw data of the partion with cat and
it looks like the data is still there.

I found various articles and howtos on the net, but
they are all related to ext2. what can I do retrieve
my files back with xfs?

luca

Bestellen Sie Y! DSL und erhalten Sie die AVM "FritzBox SL" für 0?.
Sie sparen 119? und bekommen 2 Monate Grundgebührbefreiung.
http://de.adsl.yahoo.com