XFS and mount /home quota problem mandrake 9.2

To: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: XFS and mount /home quota problem mandrake 9.2
From: Xavier <x.poirier@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 13:58:44 +0200
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I'm new here on this ML.
I have tryed many things before comming and post a message here.

Here it is:

I have two Mandrake 9.2 servers installed both with a XFS /home partition.

The first server (SERVER A) : a DELL Poweredge 2600 with RAID PERC4DI have quota enabled onto /home for a user.At first this quota wath not enabled, I had to pass many command line with quotaon or quotacheck etc..., modify /etc/fstab , doing a reboot.Finally quota works now onto this server, but don't now how I have done to enable this ! cause at first I thought that simply mounting an XFS filesystem with correct options (usrquota,grpquota) was sufficient but quotas was not working at first.

The second server (SERVER B) : a DELL 1750 with RAID PERC4DI have quota enable at mount of /home (usrquota,grpquota)
But it doesn' t WORK !!
The user in witch I put a quota limit can copy a file onto the /home filesystem and filesystem reach 100% , nothing happen !

So, please, mans with good feeling with XFS partitions,
Tell me if I am mad or not ?

Is there a problem with XFS partitions and Mandrake 9.2 or DELL RAID systems, I m not sure now ?

Thanks

Xavier