Re: XFS: Filesystem sd(8,50) has duplicate UUID - can't mount

To: mschmitt@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: XFS: Filesystem sd(8,50) has duplicate UUID - can't mount
From: Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:12:47 -0600 (CST)
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I suppose the most likely scenario is that the mount
failed after inserting the uuid into the list, and
did not clean up properly (thanks for the hint Glen)
- in which case mounting nouuid is fine, and yes it
should resolve on the next reboot.  sounds like a
relatively harless (but annoying) bug.

-Eric