Re: Fedora Core 1 XFS DVD released

To: "Net Llama!" <netllama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fedora Core 1 XFS DVD released
From: Stefan Smietanowski <stesmi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:28:35 +0100
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Net Llama! wrote:

Stefan,
If you could createa a CD image that would help me alot.  I don't have a
DVD drive attached to the majority of my boxes.

If it's ok for you to download 3-4 CDs and not be able to use
the regular FC1 CDs then I can do that. Give me a few days as
I'm preparing a (major*) update to the DVD and I'll try to push
out CDs at the same time.

// Stefan

* Added a number of packages from atrpms and modified the installer
  so they can be selected in their own category, the new libata driver
  in the kernel and other things.