Re: Fedora Core 1 XFS DVD released

To: Aly Dharshi <aly.dharshi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fedora Core 1 XFS DVD released
From: Stefan Smietanowski <stesmi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:39:28 +0100
Cc: linux-xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: linux-xfs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Aly Dharshi wrote:

Hi Stefan,

I hope that you are well, this is great ! Are you planning to release a set of regular cd iso's ?

   Cheers,
     Aly.

Maybe, depending on how many ask me. It would be simple to make
new ISOs but it's more work to do it like SGI has done it before.

That is, I can cut this DVD into CDs without trouble, but you would
have to download all 3-4 CDs (+SRPM CDS if you want them).

It's more work to make this into a CD like SGI did it, where you
use the regular CDs and just download an installation CD from SGI.

But it all depends on interest.

// Stefan